Terms & Conditions
Flipbook Market is owned and operated by Empty Throne Studios Ltd, Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com
- You need to be 13 years or over to browse the site and 18 years or over to become a member. If you are under 18, you will need to be under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age.
- Becoming a member is free and will allow you to buy (license) products from vendors, participate in the site and the opportunity to become a Vendor.
- When registering as a member or upgrading your account to “Vendor Account”, you agree to provide accurate, true and complete information about yourself and your company, as prompted by the registration form.
- We may terminate your vendor account if you fail to publish any product during the first six months of its creation.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and account. Flipbook Market will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password, and account.
- You are free to cancel your account anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation of Membership does not relieve you of your responsibilities to pay any amount due to Flipbook Market under this Agreement. We may terminate or Ban temporally your account, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates this Agreement or for an inactivity for an extended period of time, as reasonably determined by us.
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the service for any unlawful purpose or the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user’s account without permission;
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- provide fake, temporal, out-of-date or incorrect emails when registering an account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data;
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
- post any external website link or personal e-mail in the vendor profile description, product description or product review comments.
Reviews comments are moderated, members are expected to behave respectfully with others at all times. Any personal attacks, threats, acts of violence towards another individual and destructive commentaries with intent to attack will be removed and the member will be notified and temporally banned from the site.
We maintain a zero-tolerance policy towards piracy. Soliciting, trading or commenting about any illegal product of any kind will be moderated, and the member will have his/her membership revoked.
Prices and payment methods
- All prices on Flipbook Market are in US dollars with VAT included. You are responsible for any currency conversion cost incurred.
- PayPal is the only payment method we offer at the moment. PayPal is accepted by thousands of businesses worldwide and is the preferred payment method on eMarkets.
- Flipbook Market reserves the right to change product prices and offers at any time without prior notice.
Returns are not accepted once the purchase has been made due to the nature of the digital product
Posting, Selling and conduct restrictions
When you create your own personalized Vendor Account, you may be able to provide “Vendor Content”. You are solely responsible for the Vendor Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via Flipbook Market. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your Vendor Content. The website, however, reserves the right to remove any Vendor Content from the Service at its discretion.
The following rules pertain to Vendor Content. By transmitting and submitting any Vendor Content while using the Web Site, you agree as follows:
- Provide accurate information about yourself and your company when upgrading your account to “Vendor Account”.
- You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
- You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc. unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to submit such content specifically; and
- You hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your Vendor Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service and web Site product standards, remove any and all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
- Copyright of all Vendor Content uploaded by you is retained by you, the vendor. You warrant that the digital assets do not violate any laws, does not depict the violation of any law and does not contain anything that is sexually explicit.
You are solely responsible for providing customer support for any of your Vendor Content and respond any customer inquiry within 48 hours.You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. Flipbook Market is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. Flipbook Market does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and record your interactions with the Service.
Online content disclaimer
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by Flipbook Market, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Flipbook Market does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service and neither does the Flipbook Market adopt nor endorse, nor is Flipbook Market responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than Flipbook Market. Flipbook Market takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends over the Service. Under no circumstances will Flipbook Market be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Service, or transmitted to users.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
Flipbook Market may provide you with convenient links to third party website(s) (“Third Party Sites”) as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). These links are provided as a courtesy to users and members. Flipbook Market has no control over Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content or the promotions, materials, information, goods or services available on these Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by Flipbook Market, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by Flipbook Market. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Service, including applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Service may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
EMAIL MAY NOT BE USED TO PROVIDE NOTICE
Communications made through the Service’s e-mail and messaging system, will not constitute legal notice to the Company or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to the Company is required by contract or any law or regulation.
USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Flipbook Market in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted; and (b) agree that all Terms and Conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Flipbook Market provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
We may also use your email address, to send you other messages, including information about Flipbook Market, News, and special offers. You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings. Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding the Company or special offers.
Any feedback you provide us regarding the website, products or services including but not limited to impressions, experiences, ideas, suggestions and criticisms (the “Feedback”) shall be owned by Flipbook Market. You hereby assign all right, title and interest in and to the Feedback to Flipbook Market and Flipbook Market shall be free to use and incorporate the Feedback into current and future version of the website, products, and services in Flipbook Market sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Flipbook Market, its partners, licensors, affiliates, contractors, vendors, officers, directors, employees ad agents harmless from all damages, losses and expenses, including attorney’s fees (“Claims”) relating to your use of the website, services, products or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FLIPBOOK MARKET EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FLIPBOOK MARKET MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES; RELEASE
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL FLIPBOOK MARKET, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH THE FLIPBOOK MARKET OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT FLIPBOOK MARKET HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, vendor or service that you review using the Service, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We can amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and will update these Terms and Conditions in the event of any such amendments. It is your sole responsibility to check the Site from time to time to view any such changes in the Agreement. If you continue to use the Site, you signify your agreement to our revisions to these Terms and Conditions.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed consistent with applicable law. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of Flipbook Market to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with Flipbook Market must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or your use of the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Terms Used in these Terms and Conditions
- Flipbook Market, we, us and our: Empty Throne Studios ltd
- The site, Web site: Our web site www.flipbookmerket.com, subdomains of this domain and other sites of flipbookmarket.